Searching...

Try To Share This :)

Coloured Pencil Illustrations Amazing pics By Vince Vassallo

Coloured Pencil Illustrations Amazing pics By Vince Vassallo
My Photo

صور وروسومات فنيه بالقلم الرصاص
Toronto, Ontario, Canada




 visual artist who is passionate about character design, visual development and animation! I graduated from the Classical Animation program at Sheridan College and the 3D Animation program at Seneca College.



Isabella

is celebrating her 6th birthday


lake Como

an iconic view of Lake Como that I had created using coloured pencils and some photoshop.



T Rex pencil Drawing 



Dinosaur Drawaings 

Tiger

One of the mediums I enjoy to use when not working digitally is coloured pencils.
I have always felt that coloured pencils have some similarities to oils and water colours; the application of layering/glazing of colours - oils, and its sometimes unforgiving  corrections - watercolour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment